LAKESIDE-GARDEN GROVE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
NOTICE & AGENDA = BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
DATE: MONDAY, APRIL 16, 2018
TIME: 5:30 P.M. SPECIAL GENERAL /6:00 P.M. EXECUTIVE / 6:30 P.M. GENERAL
LOCATION: UNITED METHODIST CHURCH, ROOM 21
12741 MAIN STREET, GARDEN GROVE
Civil Code §4930: The Board may NOT discuss or take action on any item at a non-emergency meeting unless the item was placed on the agenda included in the notice that was posted and distributed pursuant to subdivision (a) of Section 4920.
SPECIAL GENERAL –AFTER REFURBISHMENT
- CALL TO ORDER SPECIAL GENERAL SESSION 5:30 P.M.
- Guest Speaker – Matt Grunseich Marco Polo Pools
Pursuant to Civil Code §4935(a) an Executive Session will be held prior to the General Session to consider any of the following: litigation, matters relating to the formation of contracts with third parties, member discipline, personnel matters, or to meet with a member, upon member’s request, regarding the member’s payment of assessments, as specified in Section 5665. This is a closed meeting and is not open to owners unless specifically agreed to by the Board per Civil Code §4925(a).
- DECLARATION OF QUORUM / CALL TO ORDER 6:00 P.M.
- A/R Aging & Reconciliation Report 03/31/18
- Board Awareness: Interim Payment Account # 0968-00273-1
- Request to Waive Fees for Account # 0968-00186-2
- The Perry Law Firm Settlement Offer
III. MEMBER DISCIPLINE
- Hearing: Air Conditioning Unit in Window ~ 10511 #D (Le)
- EXECUTIVE SESSION MINUTES
- 03/19/18 Executive Session Minutes
- ADJOURN EXECUTIVE SESSION 6:30 P.M.
- DECLARATION OF QUORUM / CALL TO ORDER 6:30M.
- EXECUTIVE SESSION DISCLOSURE
Civil Code §4935(e): Any matter discussed in executive session shall be generally noted in the minutes of the immediately following meeting that is open to the entire membership.
III. HOMEOWNER FORUM (15 Minutes) 6:30 P.M.
(3 minutes per member / 15 minutes maximum)
Civil Code §4925(b), 5000(b): The board shall permit any member to speak at any meeting of the association or the board, except for meetings of the board held in executive session. A reasonable time limit for all members of the association to speak to the board or before a meeting of the association shall be established by the board.
- SECRETARY’S REPORT / MINUTES 6:45 P.M.
- 03/19/18 General Session Minutes
- 03/19/18 Organizational Session Minutes
V. TREASURER’S REPORT / FINANCIALS 6:50 P.M.
- 03/31/18 Financial Statement
- Approve Draft Reserve Study FY 01/01/19 to 12/31/19
- Insurance Proposals (2)
- LIEN APPROVALS
VII. GENERAL BUSINESS 7:00 P.M.
A. Pool & Spa Plastering Proposals (2)
B. Roofing Standards Proposal – Sky light repairs and replacements 10620, 10621, 10610,10611,10601,10511 and 10631
C. Roofing Standards Proposal – Roof leak-10621 #G
D. Villa Park Landscape Proposals (3)
E. Nuisance Complaint
F. Returning Fish to the streams– Homeowner Correspondence
G. Recycle Program
H. Jill Hamblin-Cement repairs, Signage and Keys
I. Advance Aquatic Proposal –Replace Pump #13
J. Appoint Board Liaison for Management Per Contract
K. Appoint NOT LESS THAN THREE (3) OR MORE THAN FIVE (5) Members to Architectural Review Committee per CC&Rs 15.1
L. Establish Goals for 2018 Discussion
M. APPROVE Solar Equipment and Electric Vehicle Charging policy drafted by legal counsel per legislation change.
VIII. ITEMS NEEDING IMMEDIATE ACTION
Before discussing any item not on the posted Agenda pursuant to Civil Code §4930(d), the Board shall openly identify the item to the members in attendance at the meeting.
- SUMMARY OF ACTION TAKEN (REVIEW ONLY)
- Annual Calendar
- Action List/Property Inspection
- Community Map/Profile
- NEXT MEETING
The next meeting of the Board of Directors will be held on Monday, May 21, 2018 at 5:30 pm Executive Session and 6:30 pm General at United Methodist Church Garden Grove 12741 Main Street, Room 21, Garden Grove, CA
- ADJOURN GENERAL SESSION 7:30 P.M.
Professionally Managed by:
Optimum Professional Property Management, Inc. (ACMF)
ACCREDITED COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT FIRM
230 Commerce, Suite 250, Irvine, CA 92602
(714) 508-9070 / (714) 665-3000 Fax
“Making a Difference ……TOGETHER”