LAKESIDE-GARDEN GROVE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
NOTICE & AGENDA – BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
DATE: MONDAY, July 15, 2019
TIME: 5:30 P.M. EXECUTIVE / 6:30 P.M. GENERAL
LOCATION: UNITED METHODIST CHURCH, ROOM 21
12741 MAIN STREET, GARDEN GROVE
Civil Code §4930: The Board may NOT discuss or take action on any item at a non-emergency meeting unless the item was placed on the agenda included in the notice that was posted and distributed pursuant to subdivision (a) of Section 4920.
SPECIAL GENERAL – RENOVATION
- CALL TO ORDER SPECIAL GENERAL SESSION 5:30 P.M.
- Clubhouse Project
- Guest – Design Everest 5:30 P.M
Pursuant to Civil Code §4935(a) an Executive Session will be held prior to the General Session to consider any of the following: litigation, matters relating to the formation of contracts with third parties, member discipline, personnel matters, or to meet with a member, upon member’s request, regarding the member’s payment of assessments, as specified in Section 5665. This is a closed meeting and is not open to owners unless specifically agreed to by the Board per Civil Code §4925(a).
- DECLARATION OF QUORUM / CALL TO ORDER 6:30 P.M.
- A/R Aging & Reconciliation Report 6/30/19
- Altera Collections-History as of 7/5/19
- Board Awareness: Interim Payment Account # O968-00273-1
III. MEMBER DISCIPLINE / HEARINGS
- Hearing Report
- Hearing: Noise Nuisance
- EXECUTIVE SESSION MINUTES
- 06/17/19 Executive Session Minutes
- ADJOURN EXECUTIVE SESSION 7:00 P.M.
- DECLARATION OF QUORUM / CALL TO ORDER 7:00M.
- EXECUTIVE SESSION DISCLOSURE
Civil Code §4935(e): Any matter discussed in executive session shall be generally noted in the minutes of the immediately following meeting that is open to the entire membership.
III. HOMEOWNER FORUM (15 Minutes) 7:00 P.M.
(3 minutes per member / 15 minutes maximum)
Civil Code §4925(b), 5000(b): The board shall permit any member to speak at any meeting of the association or the board, except for meetings of the board held in executive session. A reasonable time limit for all members of the association to speak to the board or before a meeting of the association shall be established by the board.
- SECRETARY’S REPORT / MINUTES 7:15 P.M.
- 06/17/19 General Session Minutes
- 05/20/19 Organizational Session Minutes
V. TREASURER’S REPORT / FINANCIALS 7:20 P.M.
- 6/30/19 Financial Statement
- Valley Natl CD Maturing 08/6/19 G/L #1272
- Valley Natl CD Maturing 08/6/19 G/L #1274
- LIEN APPROVALS
VII. GENERAL BUSINESS
- Advance Aquatic Proposal – Lake Edge Repair
- Villa Park Proposals (2) – Park Project
- Roofing Standard Proposals (2) – Roof Repairs
- Courtesy Patrol Proposal – Service
- A2Z Plumbing Proposal
- Architectural Application
- Elliott’s General Contracting Proposal –Carport Repair
- Tri –Star Construction Proposal – Engineering Services
- Design Everest Proposal – Clubhouse Project
- Villa Park Invoice – Main Line Break
- Community Legal Advisors – Invoice Legal Expenses
- Professional Craftsmen Proposal – Building Repairs
- Mandatory Commercial Recycling Program
VIII. ITEMS NEEDING IMMEDIATE ACTION
Before discussing any item not on the posted Agenda pursuant to Civil Code §4930(d), the Board shall openly identify the item to the members in attendance at the meeting.
- SUMMARY OF ACTION TAKEN (REVIEW ONLY)
- Action List/Property Inspection
- Annual Calendar
- Community Map
- NEXT MEETING
The next meeting of the Board of Directors will be held on Monday, August 19, 2019 at 5:30 pm Executive Session and 6:30 pm General at United Methodist Church Garden Grove 12741 Main Street, Room 21, Garden Grove
- ADJOURN GENERAL SESSION 8:00 P.M.
Professionally Managed By:
Optimum Professional Property Management, Inc.
230 Commerce, Suite 250, Irvine, CA 92602
(714) 508-9070 / (714) 665-3000 Fax
“Making a Difference ……TOGETHER”