1. Repair and replace infrastructure
- It will replace badly decayed balconies and patios that now can pose a risk for bodily injury.
- It will replace rotted bridges, remove trees uprooting cracked sidewalks, replace trash doors and fix many other things.
2. Improve Security
- It will repair outdated gate systems that are becoming costly to maintain. New gates will assist in preventing unwanted outsiders from accessing our property, using our pools, trashing our grounds and committing crimes.
3. Could help keep our HOA monthly dues from increasing and could help build up our reserves for future repair and maintenance.
4. Help beautify our community with a fresh coat of paint, new signage and new landscaping features.
5. Improve property values:
- An updated community will be attractive to buyers if you choose to sell in the future.