LAKESIDE-GARDEN GROVE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
NOTICE & AGENDA – BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
DATE: MONDAY, May 18, 2020
5:30 P.M. EXECUTIVE / 6:30 P.M. GENERAL
WEBEX TELECONFERENCE CALL 408-418-9388
ACCESS CODE: 628 019 617
ACCESS NUMBER: Press 52537433
1) ONLY MEMBERS MAY CALL-IN, LISTEN AND PARTICIPATE
2) MEMBERS MAY ONLY PARTICIPATE DURING THE OPEN FORUM PORTION OF THE MEETING
3) NO RECORDING OF THE MEETING IS PERMITTED
4) MEMBERS SHALL ANNOUNCE THEMSELVES BY NAME AND ADDRESS PRIOR TO SPEAKING DURING OPEN FORUM, ONLY ONE PERSON MAY SPEAK AT A TIME, AND MEMBERS SHALL NOT INTERRUPT EACH OTHER TO REMAIN ORDERLY ON THE CALL
Civil Code §4930: The Board may NOT discuss or take action on any item at a non-emergency meeting unless the item was placed on the agenda included in the notice that was posted and distributed pursuant to subdivision (a) of Section 4920.
Pursuant to Civil Code §4935(a) an Executive Session will be held prior to the General Session to consider any of the following: litigation, matters relating to the formation of contracts with third parties, member discipline, personnel matters, or to meet with a member, upon member’s request, regarding the member’s payment of assessments, as specified in Section 5665. This is a closed meeting and is not open to owners unless specifically agreed to by the Board per Civil Code §4925(a).
- DECLARATION OF QUORUM / CALL TO ORDER 5:30 P.M.
- A/R Aging Report 4/30/20
- Altera Collections-History as of 3/1/20
- Request to Waive Fees for Account # 96821367
- COVID-19 Related Requests for Suspension of Assessment Collections and
- EXECUTIVE SESSION MINUTES
- 04/20/20 Executive Session
VII. ADJOURN EXECUTIVE SESSION 6:30 P.M.
- DECLARATION OF QUORUM / CALL TO ORDER 6:30M.
- EXECUTIVE SESSION DISCLOSURE
Civil Code §4935(e): Any matter discussed in executive session shall be generally noted in the minutes of the immediately following meeting that is open to the entire membership.
III. HOMEOWNER FORUM (15 Minutes) 6:30 P.M.
(3 minutes per member / 15 minutes maximum)
Civil Code §4925(b), 5000(b): The board shall permit any member to speak at any meeting of the association or the board, except for meetings of the board held in executive session. A reasonable time limit for all members of the association to speak to the board or before a meeting of the association shall be established by the board.
- SECRETARY’S REPORT / MINUTES 6:45 P.M.
- 04/20/20 General Session
V. TREASURER’S REPORT / FINANCIALS 7:00 P.M.
- 04/30/20 Financial Statement
- LIEN APPROVALS
- Resolution to Record Lien: APN # 96821397
VII. GENERAL BUSINESS
- Ben’s Asphalt Proposal =Slurry Seal
- Jill Hamblin – Replacement Keys & Lockset
- Jill Hamblin – Blind spot Cameras & CCVT System Upgrade
- Peak Lighting Proposal- Carport LED lighting conversion
- Earthco Proposal – Annual Tree Trimming Proposal
- Carport Roof Repairs (3)
- Termite Treatment Proposals (3)
- Goals 2020
- Communication to Owners RE: Assessment Collection (COVID-19 Discussion
VIII. ITEMS NEEDING IMMEDIATE ACTION
Before discussing any item not on the posted Agenda pursuant to Civil Code §4930(d), the Board shall openly identify the item to the members in attendance at the meeting.
- NEXT MEETING
The next meeting of the Board of Directors will be held on Monday, June 18, 2020 at 5:30 pm Executive Session and 6:30 pm General at United Methodist Church Garden Grove
- ADJOURN GENERAL SESSION 8:00 P.M.
Professionally Managed By:
Optimum Professional Property Management, Inc.
230 Commerce, Suite 250, Irvine, CA 92602
(714) 508-9070 / (714) 665-3000 Fax
“Making a Difference ……TOGETHER”