LAKESIDE-GARDEN GROVE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
NOTICE & AGENDA BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
DATE: MONDAY, February 24, 2020
TIME: 5:30 P.M. EXECUTIVE / 6:30 P.M. GENERAL
LOCATION: UNITED METHODIST CHURCH, ROOM 21
12741 MAIN STREET, GARDEN GROVE
Civil Code §4930: The Board may NOT discuss or take action on any item at a non-emergency meeting unless the item was placed on the agenda included in the notice that was posted and distributed pursuant to subdivision (a) of Section 4920.
Pursuant to Civil Code §4935(a) an Executive Session will be held prior to the General Session to consider any of the following: litigation, matters relating to the formation of contracts with third parties, member discipline, personnel matters, or to meet with a member, upon member’s request, regarding the member’s payment of assessments, as specified in Section 5665. This is a closed meeting and is not open to owners unless specifically agreed to by the Board per Civil Code §4925(a).
- DECLARATION OF QUORUM / CALL TO ORDER 5:30 P.M.
- A/R Aging Report 1/31/20
- Board Awareness: Payment in Full Account # 968—214-17
- HEARINGS / NON-COMPLIANCE
- Hearing: Water Damage and Restoration
- Hearing: Nuisance
- Guest – Jean Moriarty from Whitney | Petchul
- EXECUTIVE SESSION MINUTES
- 1/27/20 Executive Session
VII. ADJOURN EXECUTIVE SESSION 6:30 P.M.
- DECLARATION OF QUORUM / CALL TO ORDER 6:30M.
- EXECUTIVE SESSION DISCLOSURE
Civil Code §4935(e): Any matter discussed in executive session shall be generally noted in the minutes of the immediately following meeting that is open to the entire membership.
III. HOMEOWNER FORUM (15 Minutes) 6:30 P.M.
(3 minutes per member / 15 minutes maximum)
Civil Code §4925(b), 5000(b): The board shall permit any member to speak at any meeting of the association or the board, except for meetings of the board held in executive session. A reasonable time limit for all members of the association to speak to the board or before a meeting of the association shall be established by the board.
- SECRETARY’S REPORT / MINUTES 6:45 P.M.
- 1/27/20 General Session
- 1/27/20 Organizational Session
V. TREASURER’S REPORT / FINANCIALS 7:00 P.M.
- 12/31/19 Financial Statement
- 1/31/20 Financial Statement
- Comenity Bank CD Maturing 4/13/20
- Approve Proposal for Reserve Study UPDATE FY 01/01/21 to 12/31/21 Hand Carry
- LIEN APPROVALS
VII. GENERAL BUSINESS
- Nova Tech Proposal – Park Camera’s
- Marco Polo Proposal – Raypak Heater large pool
- Mastercare Invoices (2)
- Villa Park Proposal – Landscape Renovations
- Advance Aquatic Proposal – Stream #19 pump replacement
- Carport Termite treatment –proposals (3)
- Carport Roof Repairs
- Bike path on Stanford (Mark Nelson)
- Goals 2020
VIII. ITEMS NEEDING IMMEDIATE ACTION
Before discussing any item not on the posted Agenda pursuant to Civil Code §4930(d), the Board shall openly identify the item to the members in attendance at the meeting.
- NEXT MEETING
The next meeting of the Board of Directors will be held on Monday, March 16, 2020 at 5:30 pm Executive Session and 6:30 pm General at United Methodist Church Garden Grove
- ADJOURN GENERAL SESSION 8:00 P.M.
Professionally Managed By:
Optimum Professional Property Management, Inc.
230 Commerce, Suite 250, Irvine, CA 92602
(714) 508-9070 / (714) 665-3000 Fax
“Making a Difference ……TOGETHER”