** THIS MEETING HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO MONDAY 2/01/21 **
— MEETING WILL BE AT LARGE POOL —
LAKESIDE-GARDEN GROVE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
NOTICE & AGENDA – BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
DATE: MONDAY, February 1, 2021
TIME 5:30 P.M. EXECUTIVE / 6:30 P.M. GENERAL
8:00 P.M. ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING & ELECTION
LOCATION: COMMUNITY LARGE POOL
Civil Code §4930: The Board may NOT discuss or take action on any item at a non-emergency meeting unless the item was placed on the agenda included in the notice that was posted and distributed pursuant to subdivision (a) of Section 4920.
ORGANIZATIONAL MEETING 5:30 P.M.
Pursuant to Civil Code §4935(a) an Executive Session will be held prior to the General Session to consider any of the following: litigation, matters relating to the formation of contracts with third parties, member discipline, personnel matters, or to meet with a member, upon member’s request, regarding the member’s payment of assessments, as specified in Section 5665. This is a closed meeting and is not open to owners unless specifically agreed to by the Board per Civil Code §4925(a).
- DECLARATION OF QUORUM / CALL TO ORDER 5:30 P.M.
- A/R Aging Report 12/31/20
- Board Awareness: Interim Payment Account # O968-21614-1
- Request to Waive- 96821330
III. HEARINGS / NON-COMPLIANCE
- Hearing: Violation Report
- Hearing: Unauthorized Modification)
- Hearing: Barbecues
- Hearing: Unauthorized Modification
- Hearing: Unsightly Items Patio
- Hearing: Unsightly Items on Patio
- Hearing: Reimbursement- Restoration
- EXECUTIVE SESSION MINUTES
- 11/16/20 Executive Session
- 12/21/20 Executive Session
- ADJOURN EXECUTIVE SESSION 6:30 P.M.
- DECLARATION OF QUORUM / CALL TO ORDER 6:30M.
- EXECUTIVE SESSION DISCLOSURE
Civil Code §4935(e): Any matter discussed in executive session shall be generally noted in the minutes of the immediately following meeting that is open to the entire membership.
III. HOMEOWNER FORUM (15 Minutes) 6:30 P.M.
(3 minutes per member / 15 minutes maximum)
Civil Code §4925(b), 5000(b): The board shall permit any member to speak at any meeting of the association or the board, except for meetings of the board held in executive session. A reasonable time limit for all members of the association to speak to the board or before a meeting of the association shall be established by the board.
- SECRETARY’S REPORT / MINUTES 6:45 P.M.
- 08/17/20 General Session
- 11/16/20 General Session
- 11/16/20 Notice of 2nd Adjourned
- Notice to Cease Further Attempts
V. TREASURER’S REPORT / FINANCIALS 7:00 P.M.
- 11/30/20 Financial Statement
- LIEN APPROVAL
VII. GENERAL BUSINESS
- Advance Aquatic Proposals (2)
- Earthco Proposal Invoice # 2182 – Pine Tree removals
- Homeowner Reimbursement
- Professional Craftsmen Proposal- Community Building Repairs
- Novatech Invoice # 4099 – Conduit Install
- Concrete Hazard Solutions Proposal- Deck Repair
- Personal Touch Cleaning & Maintenance Proposal- Winter Cleaning
- Appoint Not Less Than 3 or More Than 5 Members to ARC per CC&Rs 15.1
- Appoint Director to Fill Vacancy Created by Resignation of Jerry Carter (MAL)
- Insurance Renewal 05/01
- Approve New Homeowner Welcome Package
- CC11504 Certified Manager Disclosure in Minutes
- Establish Goals for 2021
VIII. ITEMS NEEDING IMMEDIATE ACTION
Before discussing any item not on the posted Agenda pursuant to Civil Code §4930(d), the Board shall openly identify the item to the members in attendance at the meeting.
- NEXT MEETING
The next meeting of the Board of Directors will be held on Monday, February 22, 2021 at 5:30 pm Executive Session and 6:30 pm General at Community Large Pool
- ADJOURN GENERAL SESSION 8:00 P.M.
Professionally Managed By:
Optimum Professional Property Management, Inc.
230 Commerce, Suite 250, Irvine, CA 92602
(714) 508-9070 / (714) 665-3000 Fax
“Making a Difference ……TOGETHER”