LAKESIDE-GARDEN GROVE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
NOTICE & AGENDA – BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
DATE: MONDAY, Cctober 17, 2022
TIME: 5:30 P.M. EXECUTIVE / 6:30 P.M. GENERAL
8:00 P.M. ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING & ELECTION
LOCATION: UNITED METHODIST CHURCH, ROOM 21
12741 MAIN STREET, GARDEN GROVE
Civil Code §4930: The Board may NOT discuss or take action on any item at a non-emergency meeting unless the item was placed on the agenda included in the notice that was posted and distributed pursuant to subdivision (a) of Section 4920.
Pursuant to Civil Code §4935(a) an Executive Session will be held prior to the General Session to consider any of the following: litigation, matters relating to the formation of contracts with third parties, member discipline, personnel matters, or to meet with a member, upon member’s request, regarding the member’s payment of assessments, as specified in Section 5665. This is a closed meeting and is not open to owners unless specifically agreed to by the Board per Civil Code §4925(a).
- DECLARATION OF QUORUM / CALL TO ORDER 5:30 P.M.
- EXECUTIVE CONTRACTS
- Guest Speaker Patrol Master’s
- Guest Speaker California Safety Agency
- A/R Aging Report 10/06/22
- Altera Collections-History as of 09/26/22
- Request to waive fine
- I HEARINGS / NON-COMPLIANCE
- Hearing: Report
- Hearing: Architectural Improvements
- EXECUTIVE SESSION MINUTES
- 09/19/22 Executive Session
VII. ADJOURN EXECUTIVE SESSION 6:30 P.M.
- DECLARATION OF QUORUM / CALL TO ORDER 6:30M.
- EXECUTIVE SESSION DISCLOSURE
Civil Code §4935(e): Any matter discussed in executive session shall be generally noted in the minutes of the immediately following meeting that is open to the entire membership.
III. HOMEOWNER FORUM (15 Minutes) 6:30 P.M.
(3 minutes per member / 15 minutes maximum)
Civil Code §4925(b), 5000(b): The board shall permit any member to speak at any meeting of the association or the board, except for meetings of the board held in executive session. A reasonable time limit for all members of the association to speak to the board or before a meeting of the association shall be established by the board.
- COMMITTEE REPORTS
- ARC log 10/06/22
- SECRETARY’S REPORT / MINUTES 6:45 P.M.
- 09/19/22 General Session
VI. TREASURER’S REPORT / FINANCIALS 7:00 P.M.
- 09/30/22 Financial Statement
- Morgan Stanley CD Maturing 11/30/22 GL 15043
- Morgan Stanley CD Maturing 11/30/22 GL 15068
- Morgan Stanley CD Maturing 11/29/22 GL 15072
- Bemus Landscape Invoice # A132505
- Bemus Landscape Invoice # A135228
- A2Z Invoice #47681 Restoration
- Resolution to Adopt Approval of Transfer of Funds in excess of $10,000
VII. LIEN APPROVAL
- Resolution to Record Lien
- Resolution to Record Lien
VIII. GENERAL BUSINESS
- SB326 Inspection Proposals (3)
- Waterscape Monthly Maintenance Proposals (2)
- Advance Aquatic Proposals (2)
- Parking Proposals (2)
- Roofing Standards Proposal – Carport Fascia
- Bemus Landscape Proposals (8)
- Bens Asphalt Proposal – Restriping
- Homeowner Request for reimbursement
- Approve New Homeowner Welcome Package
- Appoint Director to Fill Vacancy
- ITEMS NEEDING IMMEDIATE ACTION
Before discussing any item not on the posted Agenda pursuant to Civil Code §4930(d), the Board shall openly identify the item to the members in attendance at the meeting.
- NEXT MEETING
The next meeting of the Board of Directors will be held on Monday, November 21,2022 at 5:30 pm Executive Session and 6:30 pm General at Community Large Pool
- ADJOURN GENERAL SESSION 8:00 P.M.
Professionally Managed By:
Optimum Professional Property Management, Inc.
230 Commerce, Suite 250, Irvine, CA 92602
(714) 508-9070 / (714) 665-3000 Fax
“Making a Difference ……TOGETHER”