LAKESIDE-GARDEN GROVE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
NOTICE & AGENDA – BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
DATE: MONDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2021
TIME 5:30 P.M. EXECUTIVE / 6:30 P.M. GENERAL
6:00 P.M. ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING & ELECTION
LOCATION: UNITED METHODIST CHURCH, ROOM 21
12741 MAIN STREET, GARDEN GROVE
Civil Code §4930: The Board may NOT discuss or take action on any item at a non-emergency meeting unless the item was placed on the agenda included in the notice that was posted and distributed pursuant to subdivision (a) of Section 4920.
Pursuant to Civil Code §4935(a) an Executive Session will be held prior to the General Session to consider any of the following: litigation, matters relating to the formation of contracts with third parties, member discipline, personnel matters, or to meet with a member, upon member’s request, regarding the member’s payment of assessments, as specified in Section 5665. This is a closed meeting and is not open to owners unless specifically agreed to by the Board per Civil Code §4925(a).
- DECLARATION OF QUORUM / CALL TO ORDER 5:30 P.M.
- EXECUTIVE CONTRACTS
- EXECUTIVE SESSION MINUTES
VII. ADJOURN EXECUTIVE SESSION 6:30 P.M.
- DECLARATION OF QUORUM / CALL TO ORDER 6:30M.
- EXECUTIVE SESSION DISCLOSURE
Civil Code §4935(e): Any matter discussed in executive session shall be generally noted in the minutes of the immediately following meeting that is open to the entire membership.
III. HOMEOWNER FORUM (15 Minutes) 6:30 P.M.
(3 minutes per member / 15 minutes maximum)
Civil Code §4925(b), 5000(b): The board shall permit any member to speak at any meeting of the association or the board, except for meetings of the board held in executive session. A reasonable time limit for all members of the association to speak to the board or before a meeting of the association shall be established by the board.
- SECRETARY’S REPORT / MINUTES 6:45 P.M.
- 10/18/21 General Session
- 10/18/21 Notice of 1st Adjourned
- 11/01/21 Notice of 2nd Adjourned
V. TREASURER’S REPORT / FINANCIALS 7:00 P.M.
- 10/31/21 Financial Statement
- Approve Audit/Taxes Proposal FYE 12/31/21
- A2Z Services Invoices (2)
- LIEN APPROVAL
- Money Judgement
VII. GENERAL BUSINESS
- Earthco Proposal-Annual Tree Trimming
- California Gate Proposal – Straightening back gate
- A&D Fire Proposal– Annual Fire Alarm & Detection and Testing
- TCM 20th century Motor & Mechanical Proposal-Pump #12 replacement
- TCM 20th century Motor & Mechanical Proposal- Aquatic Management Agreement
- Parking Boss Proposal – Parking Boss subscription
- Appoint Not Less Than 3 or More Than 5 Members to ARC per CC&Rs 15.1
- Appoint Director to Fill Vacancy Created by Resignation of Mark Nelson
- Establish Goals for 2021
VIII. ITEMS NEEDING IMMEDIATE ACTION
Before discussing any item not on the posted Agenda pursuant to Civil Code §4930(d), the Board shall openly identify the item to the members in attendance at the meeting.
- NEXT MEETING
The next meeting of the Board of Directors will be held on Monday, January 24,2022 at 5:30 pm Executive Session and 6:30 pm General at Community Large Pool
- ADJOURN GENERAL SESSION 8:00 P.M.
Professionally Managed By:
Optimum Professional Property Management, Inc.
230 Commerce, Suite 250, Irvine, CA 92602
(714) 508-9070 / (714) 665-3000 Fax
“Making a Difference ……TOGETHER”