LAKESIDE-GARDEN GROVE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION NOTICE & AGENDA
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING & ELECTION AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
DATE: MONDAY, February 27, 2017
TIME: 5:30 P.M. AFTER REFURBISHMENT
6:00 P.M. EXECUTIVE / 7:00 P.M. GENERAL
LOCATION: UNITED METHODIST CHURCH, ROOM 21
12741 MAIN STREET, GARDEN GROVE
Civil Code §4930: The Board may NOT discuss or take action on any item at a non-emergency meeting unless the item was placed on the agenda included in the notice that was posted and distributed pursuant to subdivision (a) of Section 4920.
SPECIAL GENERAL – AFTER REFURBISHMENT
- CALL TO ORDER SPECIAL GENERAL SESSION 5:30 P.M.
- Establish Goals for 2017- Jill Hamblin . 5:30 P.M.
Pursuant to Civil Code §4935(a) an Executive Session will be held prior to the General Session to consider any of the following: litigation, matters relating to the formation of contracts with third parties, member discipline, personnel matters, or to meet with a member, upon member’s request, regarding the member’s payment of assessments, as specified in Section 5665. This is a closed meeting and is not open to owners unless specifically agreed to by the Board per Civil Code §4925(a).
- DECLRATION OF QUORUM / CALL TO ORDER 6:00 P.M.
- A/R Aging & Reconciliation Report 01/31/17
- Board Awareness: Interim Payment
- Request to Waive Fees
III. MEMBER DISCIPLINE
- Hearing: Stored Items on Balcony
- Hearing: Debris on Balcony
- Hearing: Unauthorized Architectural Modification
- EXECUTIVE SESSION MINUTES
- 01/23/17 Executive Session Minutes
- ADJOURN EXECUTIVE SESSION 7:00 P.M.
- DECLARATION OF QUORUM / CALL TO ORDER 7:00M.
- EXECUTIVE SESSION DISCLOSURE
Civil Code §4935(e): Any matter discussed in executive session shall be generally noted in the minutes of the immediately following meeting that is open to the entire membership.
III. HOMEOWNER FORUM (15 Minutes) 7:00 P.M.
(3 minutes per member / 15 minutes maximum)
Civil Code §4925(b), 5000(b): The board shall permit any member to speak at any meeting of the association or the board, except for meetings of the board held in executive session. A reasonable time limit for all members of the association to speak to the board or before a meeting of the association shall be established by the board.
- SECRETARY’S REPORT / MINUTES 7:15 P.M.
- 01/23/17 Special General Session Minutes
- 01/23/17 General Session Minutes
V. TREASURER’S REPORT / FINANCIALS 7:20 P.M.
- 01/31/16 Financial Statement
- Reserve Study Proposals (3)
- LIEN APPROVALS
VII. GENERAL BUSINESS 7:30 P.M.
A. Landscape Proposals (3) (Previously Tabled)
B. Villa Park Landscape Proposal – Install Mulch in the Carport Planters
C. Mastercare Protection & Cleaning Invoice
D. Roofing Standards Invoice
E. Draft Audit for FY 12/31/16
F. Personal Touch Proposal – Spring Cleaning 2017
G. Superior Access Proposal – Gate Maintenance
H. Owner Request: Towing Reimbursement (Previously Tabled)
I. Owner Request: Storm Damage Reimbursement
J. Adopt Parking Rules and Permit Program
K. Establish Goals for 2017
L. Turn Pool Heat On & Off for 2017
VIII. ITEMS NEEDING IMMEDIATE ACTION
Before discussing any item not on the posted Agenda pursuant to Civil Code §4930(d), the Board shall openly identify the item to the members in attendance at the meeting.
- SUMMARY OF ACTION TAKEN (REVIEW ONLY)
- NEXT MEETING
The next meeting of the Board of Directors will be held on Monday, March 20, 2017 at 6:30 pm Executive Session and 6:00 pm General at United Methodist Church Garden Grove 12741 Main Street, Room 21, Garden Grove, CA
- ADJOURN GENERAL SESSION 8:00 P.M.
Professionally Managed By:
Optimum Professional Property Management, Inc. (ACMF)
ACCREDITED COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT FIRM
230 Commerce, Suite 250, Irvine, CA 92602
(714) 508-9070 / (714) 665-3000 Fax
“Making a Difference ……TOGETHER”