LAKESIDE-GARDEN GROVE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
NOTICE & AGENDA – BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
DATE: MONDAY, May 17, 2021
TIME 5:30 P.M. EXECUTIVE / 6:30 P.M. GENERAL
LOCATION: COMMUNITY LARGE POOL
Civil Code §4930: The Board may NOT discuss or take action on any item at a non-emergency meeting unless the item was placed on the agenda included in the notice that was posted and distributed pursuant to subdivision (a) of Section 4920.
SPECIAL GENERAL –AFTER REFURBISHMENT
- CALL TO ORDER SPECIAL GENERAL SESSION 5:30 P.M.
- Guest Speaker – Valerie Reyes from Villa Park Landscape
Pursuant to Civil Code §4935(a) an Executive Session will be held prior to the General Session to consider any of the following: litigation, matters relating to the formation of contracts with third parties, member discipline, personnel matters, or to meet with a member, upon member’s request, regarding the member’s payment of assessments, as specified in Section 5665. This is a closed meeting and is not open to owners unless specifically agreed to by the Board per Civil Code §4925(a).
- DECLARATION OF QUORUM / CALL TO ORDER 6:30 P.M.
- A/R Aging Report 05/07/21
- Pool Reopening Guidelines
- EXECUTIVE SESSION MINUTES
- 04/19/21 Executive Session
VII. ADJOURN EXECUTIVE SESSION 6:45 P.M.
- DECLARATION OF QUORUM / CALL TO ORDER 6:45M.
- EXECUTIVE SESSION DISCLOSURE
Civil Code §4935(e): Any matter discussed in executive session shall be generally noted in the minutes of the immediately following meeting that is open to the entire membership.
III. HOMEOWNER FORUM (15 Minutes) 6:45 P.M.
(3 minutes per member / 15 minutes maximum)
Civil Code §4925(b), 5000(b): The board shall permit any member to speak at any meeting of the association or the board, except for meetings of the board held in executive session. A reasonable time limit for all members of the association to speak to the board or before a meeting of the association shall be established by the board.
- SECRETARY’S REPORT / MINUTES 7:00 P.M.
- 04/19/21 General Session 34
V. TREASURER’S REPORT / FINANCIALS 7:10 P.M.
- 04/30/21 Financial Statement
- LIEN APPROVAL
- Resolution to Record Lien: APN # 96821397
VII. GENERAL BUSINESS
- A2Z Services invoice’s (2)
- Mastercare invoices (2)
- Landscape Maintenance Proposals (3)
- Peak lighting Invoice – Electrical wiring for three fountains
- Personal Touch Cleaning & Maintenance Proposal- Winter Cleaning
- Advance Aquatic Proposal – stream rebuild 10580-10641
- Appoint Director to Fill Vacancy Created by Resignation of Jerry Carter (MAL)
- Establish Goals for 2021
VIII. ITEMS NEEDING IMMEDIATE ACTION
Before discussing any item not on the posted Agenda pursuant to Civil Code §4930(d), the Board shall openly identify the item to the members in attendance at the meeting.
- NEXT MEETING
The next meeting of the Board of Directors will be held on Monday, June 21, 2021 at 5:30 pm Executive Session and 6:30 pm General at Community Large Pool
- ADJOURN GENERAL SESSION 8:00 P.M.
Professionally Managed By:
Optimum Professional Property Management, Inc.
230 Commerce, Suite 250, Irvine, CA 92602
(714) 508-9070 / (714) 665-3000 Fax
“Making a Difference ……TOGETHER”