LAKESIDE-GARDEN GROVE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION NOTICE & AGENDA
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
DATE: MONDAY, May 15, 2017
TIME: 5:30 P.M. EXECUTIVE / 6:00 P.M. GENERAL
LOCATION: UNITED METHODIST CHURCH, ROOM 21
12741 MAIN STREET, GARDEN GROVE
Civil Code §4930: The Board may NOT discuss or take action on any item at a non-emergency meeting unless the item was placed on the agenda included in the notice that was posted and distributed pursuant to subdivision (a) of Section 4920.
Pursuant to Civil Code §4935(a) an Executive Session will be held prior to the General Session to consider any of the following: litigation, matters relating to the formation of contracts with third parties, member discipline, personnel matters, or to meet with a member, upon member’s request, regarding the member’s payment of assessments, as specified in Section 5665. This is a closed meeting and is not open to owners unless specifically agreed to by the Board per Civil Code §4925(a).
- DECLRATION OF QUORUM / CALL TO ORDER 5:30 P.M.
- A/R Aging & Reconciliation Report 04/30/17
- Board Awareness: Interim Payment
- Board Awareness: Interim Payment
- Owner Request to Waive Fees
III. MEMBER DISCIPLINE
- Hearing: 10521 #P ~ General Appearance – Debris
- Hearing: 10621 #H ~ Plumbing Repair Reimbursement
- EXECUTIVE SESSION MINUTES
- 04/17/17 Executive Session Minutes
- ADJOURN EXECUTIVE SESSION 6:30 P.M.
- DECLARATION OF QUORUM / CALL TO ORDER 6:30M.
- EXECUTIVE SESSION DISCLOSURE
Civil Code §4935(e): Any matter discussed in executive session shall be generally noted in the minutes of the immediately following meeting that is open to the entire membership.
III. HOMEOWNER FORUM (15 Minutes) 6:30 P.M.
(3 minutes per member / 15 minutes maximum)
Civil Code §4925(b), 5000(b): The board shall permit any member to speak at any meeting of the association or the board, except for meetings of the board held in executive session. A reasonable time limit for all members of the association to speak to the board or before a meeting of the association shall be established by the board.
- SECRETARY’S REPORT / MINUTES 6:45 P.M.
- 04/17/17 General Session Minutes
V. TREASURER’S REPORT / FINANCIALS 6:50 P.M.
- 04/30/17 Financial Statement
- 06/09/17 Maturing CD ~ Bank of Baroda $50,000.00
- 06/22/17 Maturing CD ~ Calfirst National Bank $175,242.71
- 06/22/17 Maturing CD ~ CIT(Onewest Bank) $160,768.33
- LIEN APPROVALS
VII. GENERAL BUSINESS 7:00 P.M.
A. Deck Repair Proposals (2) – Deck Repair (Previously Tabled)
B. Professional Craftsmen Proposal – Painting of Dumpster Doors (Previously Tabled)
C. Professional Craftsman Proposal – Carport Cleaning (Previously Tabled)
D. Personal Touch Proposal – Spring Cleaning (Previously Tabled)
E. Fire Safety First Invoice Annual Test and Service on Dry Hydrants
F. Diversified Waterscapes, Inc. Proposal – Waterscape Maintenance
G. Roofing Standards Invoice – Roof Leak Repair
H. California Gate Proposal – Repair Gate Tracks and Reflectors
I. Gate Maintenance Proposals (2) (Previously Tabled)
J. Owner Request for Reimbursement –
K. Bio Filter Cleaning
L. Establish Goals for 2017 (Previously Tabled)
VIII. ITEMS NEEDING IMMEDIATE ACTION
Before discussing any item not on the posted Agenda pursuant to Civil Code §4930(d), the Board shall openly identify the item to the members in attendance at the meeting.
- SUMMARY OF ACTION TAKEN (REVIEW ONLY)
- Annual Calendar
- Action List/Property Inspection
- Community Map
- NEXT MEETING
The next meeting of the Board of Directors will be held on Monday, June 19, 2017 at 6:30 pm Executive Session and 6:00 pm General at United Methodist Church Garden Grove 12741 Main Street, Room 21, Garden Grove, CA
- ADJOURN GENERAL SESSION 7:30 P.M.
Professionally Managed By:
Optimum Professional Property Management, Inc. (ACMF)
ACCREDITED COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT FIRM
230 Commerce, Suite 250, Irvine, CA 92602
(714) 508-9070 / (714) 665-3000 Fax
“Making a Difference ……TOGETHER”