LAKESIDE-GARDEN GROVE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
NOTICE & AGENDA – BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
DATE: MONDAY, August 19, 2019
TIME: 5:30 P.M. EXECUTIVE / 6:30 P.M. GENERAL
LOCATION: UNITED METHODIST CHURCH, ROOM 21
12741 MAIN STREET, GARDEN GROVE
Civil Code §4930: The Board may NOT discuss or take action on any item at a non-emergency meeting unless the item was placed on the agenda included in the notice that was posted and distributed pursuant to subdivision (a) of Section 4920.
Pursuant to Civil Code §4935(a) an Executive Session will be held prior to the General Session to consider any of the following: litigation, matters relating to the formation of contracts with third parties, member discipline, personnel matters, or to meet with a member, upon member’s request, regarding the member’s payment of assessments, as specified in Section 5665. This is a closed meeting and is not open to owners unless specifically agreed to by the Board per Civil Code §4925(a).
- DECLARATION OF QUORUM / CALL TO ORDER 5:30 P.M.
- A/R Aging & Reconciliation Report 7/31/19
- Altera Collections-History as of 8/13/19
- Board Awareness: Payoff Payment Account # O968-00082-1
- Board Awareness: Interim Payment Account # O968-00248-3
III. MEMBER DISCIPLINE / HEARINGS
- Hearing Report
- Hearing: Nuisance
- Hearing: Items on Balcony
- Hearing: Homeowner Responsibility
- Hearing: Homeowner Responsibility
- Hearing: Remove Patio Debris
- EXECUTIVE SESSION MINUTES
- 07/15/19 Executive Session Minutes 17
- ADJOURN EXECUTIVE SESSION 6:30 P.M.
- DECLARATION OF QUORUM / CALL TO ORDER 6:30M.
- EXECUTIVE SESSION DISCLOSURE
Civil Code §4935(e): Any matter discussed in executive session shall be generally noted in the minutes of the immediately following meeting that is open to the entire membership.
III. HOMEOWNER FORUM (15 Minutes) 6:30 P.M.
(3 minutes per member / 15 minutes maximum)
Civil Code §4925(b), 5000(b): The board shall permit any member to speak at any meeting of the association or the board, except for meetings of the board held in executive session. A reasonable time limit for all members of the association to speak to the board or before a meeting of the association shall be established by the board.
- SECRETARY’S REPORT / MINUTES 6:45 P.M.
- 07/15/19 General Session Minutes 21
- 07/15/19 Special General Session Minutes 25
V. TREASURER’S REPORT / FINANCIALS 7:00 P.M.
- 7/31/19 Financial Statement 28
- CID Insurance Renewal 8/30/19 42
- Approve Budget & Reserve Study 01/01/20 to 12/31/20 45
- Adopt Reserve Funding Plan in General Session Per CC §5560 49
- LIEN APPROVALS
- Resolution to Record Lien: APN # 939-88-221| 00125 55
- Resolution to Record Lien: Account # O939-88-076|00050 56
VII. GENERAL BUSINESS
- Personal Touch – Annual Increase 58
- MasterCare Proposals (3) Remediation 60
- Mastercare Invoice – Remediation 63
- Professional Craftsmen Proposal – Repair termite damage 65
- Community Legal Advisors Invoice – Collections 66
- Villa Park Proposal – Pond Conversion 67
- Design Everest Proposal – Clubhouse Project 68
- Homeowner Request Reimbursement 80
- Title 22 Compliance 82
- Homeowner Request Reimbursement 85
- PrimeCo Proposal Bridge Repairs 86
- PCW Proposal Bridge Repairs 92
- EmpireWorks Proposal – Community Wide Wood Repairs 97
- Peak Lighting Proposal – Access Door Community wide lighting 98
- Jill Hamblin – Key exchange, Town Hall Meeting, Rules Notifications Discussion
- Clubhouse remodel Discussion
- Appoint Election Ballot Gathering Committee Discussion
VIII. ITEMS NEEDING IMMEDIATE ACTION
Before discussing any item not on the posted Agenda pursuant to Civil Code §4930(d), the Board shall openly identify the item to the members in attendance at the meeting.
- NEXT MEETING
The next meeting of the Board of Directors will be held on Monday, September 16, 2019 at 5:30 pm Executive Session and 6:30 pm General at United Methodist Church Garden Grove 12741 Main Street, Room 21, Garden Grove
- ADJOURN GENERAL SESSION 8:00 P.M.
Professionally Managed By:
Optimum Professional Property Management, Inc.
230 Commerce, Suite 250, Irvine, CA 92602
(714) 508-9070 / (714) 665-3000 Fax
“Making a Difference ……TOGETHER”