Due to ongoing issues with the functionality of the key fob system, the Board of Directors has decided to remove the key fob lock systems and replace them with actual key locksets. We will be issuing physical keys and taking back the original key fobs.
This will affect all (3) pedestrian gates and all (5) pool gates. Car remotes will remain unaffected.
The vendor will replace the fob system on Friday, October 18, 2019. This should only take one business day.
Accordingly, the Board will offer residents three opportunities to exchange their key fobs for actual keys:
Date Time Location
Friday, Oct. 18th 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Small Pool
Saturday, Oct. 19th 7:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Small Pool
Monday, Oct. 21st 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Ricker Lounge
If you can’t make the above times, then you will need to go to Optimum’s office in Irvine for the exchange:
230 Commerce, Suite 250
Irvine, CA 92602
The following is the procedure for exchanging the fobs for keys:
- Bring photo identification
- Know your address and/or building number
- Bring both key fobs – you can only get (1) physical key per each fob
- If you don’t have a key fob, you will not receive a physical key
- If you are disabled, please contact Mark Gardner to make special arrangements: call phone number (714) 508-9070 x227 or email him at MGardner@optimumpm.com
Thank You, the Board