LAKESIDE – GARDEN GROVE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
Notice of Board of Directors Meeting
Date: Thursday, February 6,2014
Time: 5:00 PM Executive Session; 6:00 PM Special General Session
Location: Optimum Professional Property Management (ACMF)
17731 Irvine Blvd., Ste. 212, Tustin, CA.
Civil Code §J363.05 (i) (1) The Board of Directors may NOT discuss or take action on any item at a non-emergency meeting
unless the item was placed on the agenda included in the notice that was posted and distributed pursuant to subdivision (f). This
subdivision does NOT prohibit a resident who is not a member of the board from speaking on issues not on the agenda.
I. CALL TO ORDER EXECUTIVE SESSION
1. Refurbishment (Open Agenda Item)
2. Contractor Reviews (For Discussion Only)
1. Rules, Regulations, Policies and Election Rules (Discussion)
1. 10/211l3 Executive Session
2. 11/7/13Executive Session
II. CALL TO ORDER SPECIAL GENERAL SESSION
(REFURBISHMENT PROJECT MEETING) 6:00 PM
III. HOMEOWNER FORUM 6:00PM
(3 minutes per member /15 minutes maximum)
Civil Code §J363.05 (i) The board of directors of the association shall permit any member of the association to speak
at any meeting of the association or the board of directors, except for meetings of the board held in executive session.
A reasonable time limit for all members of the association to speak to the board of directors or before a meeting of
the association shall be established by the board of directors.
IV. SECRETARY’S REPORT
1. 10/21113Special General Session
2. 11/7/13 Special General Session
V. GENERAL BUSINESS
A. Design Build Associates/Optimum Professional Property Management
1. Refurbishment Project Status
2. Del Mar Pacific Schedule Update
3. Refurbishment Invoices (Open Agenda Item)
4. Property Inspection and Vendor Reports (Open Agenda Items)
5. Refurbishment Proposals/Change Orders (Open Agenda Item)
6. Invoices Needing Approval
7. Patrick Reimbursement for Meeting Room Expenses.
8. Items Approved at Last Meeting (FOR REVIEW ONLY) Pg. 25
VI. ITEMS NEEDING IMMEDIATE ACTION
Before discussing any item not on the posted Agenda pursuant to Civil Code §4930(d), the Board shall
openly identify the item to the members in attendance at the meeting.
VII. ADJOURNMENT 7:00 PM
VIII. NEXT MEETING
The next Regular Session of the Board of Directors is February 24, 2014, the time will be at 6:30 p.m. for Executive
Session; 7:00 p.m. for General Session. United Methodist Church (Room 21), 12741 Main Street, Garden Grove.
The next SPECIAL REFURBISHMENT Board of Directors meeting has been scheduled for Thursday, March 7, 2014.
Executive Session at 5:00 p.m.; General Session at 6:00 p.m. Optimum Professional Property Management, 17731 Irvine
Blvd., Suite 212, Tustin, CA