LAKESIDE-GARDEN GROVE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
NOTICE & AGENDA – BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
DATE: MONDAY, February 26, 2018
TIME: 6:00 P.M. EXECUTIVE / 6:30 P.M. GENERAL
8:00 P.M. ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING & ELECTION
LOCATION: UNITED METHODIST CHURCH, ROOM 21
12741 MAIN STREET, GARDEN GROVE
Civil Code §4930: The Board may NOT discuss or take action on any item at a non-emergency meeting unless the item was placed on the agenda included in the notice that was posted and distributed pursuant to subdivision (a) of Section 4920.
SPECIAL GENERAL –AFTER REFURBISHMENT
- CALL TO ORDER SPECIAL GENERAL SESSION 5:30 P.M.
- Guest Speaker – Bianca Reyes from Villa Park Landscape
Pursuant to Civil Code §4935(a) an Executive Session will be held prior to the General Session to consider any of the following: litigation, matters relating to the formation of contracts with third parties, member discipline, personnel matters, or to meet with a member, upon member’s request, regarding the member’s payment of assessments, as specified in Section 5665. This is a closed meeting and is not open to owners unless specifically agreed to by the Board per Civil Code §4925(a).
- DECLARATION OF QUORUM / CALL TO ORDER 5:30 P.M.
- A/R Aging & Reconciliation Report 01/31/18
- OPM Collection Log
- Board Awareness: Interim Payment Account # 0968-00273-1
- Board Awareness: Interim Payment Account # 0968-00248-3
- Request to Write Off Balance for Account # 0968-00223-1
- Request for Payment Plan for Account # 0968-00242-3
III. MEMBER DISCIPLINE
- Hearing: Peak Lighting & Electric, Inc. Invoice # 22244 ~ 10580 # H (Nguyen)
- Hearing: A2Z Plumbing Invoice # 41336 ~ 10541 # L (Blades)
- EXECUTIVE SESSION MINUTES
- 01/22/18 Executive Session Minutes
- ADJOURN EXECUTIVE SESSION 6:30 P.M.
- DECLARATION OF QUORUM / CALL TO ORDER 6:30M.
- EXECUTIVE SESSION DISCLOSURE
Civil Code §4935(e): Any matter discussed in executive session shall be generally noted in the minutes of the immediately following meeting that is open to the entire membership.
III. HOMEOWNER FORUM (15 Minutes) 6:30 P.M.
(3 minutes per member / 15 minutes maximum)
Civil Code §4925(b), 5000(b): The board shall permit any member to speak at any meeting of the association or the board, except for meetings of the board held in executive session. A reasonable time limit for all members of the association to speak to the board or before a meeting of the association shall be established by the board.
- SECRETARY’S REPORT / MINUTES 6:45 P.M.
- 01/22/18 General Session Minutes
- 10/16/17 Notice of 1st Adjournment
- 11/13/17 Notice of 2nd Adjournment
- 12/11/17 Notice of 3rd Adjournment
- 01/10/18 Notice of 4th Adjournment
- 01/22/18 Notice of 5th Adjournment
V. TREASURER’S REPORT / FINANCIALS 6:50 P.M.
- 01/31/18 Financial Statement
- Bank of Baroda CD Maturing 03/21/18
- Calfirst National Bank Maturing 03/22/18
- Foresight Financial Proposal – Reserve Study ONSITE FY 01/01/19 to 12/31/19
- LIEN APPROVALS
VII. GENERAL BUSINESS 7:00 P.M.
A. Personal Touch Proposal – Fall Cleaning 2017
B. Professional Craftsmen Proposal – Building Miscellaneous 10620, 10610, 10590 and 10570
C. Alan Smith Pools Proposals – Pool & Spa Plastering
D. Roofing Standards Proposal – Sky light repairs and replacements 10620, 10621, 10610,10611,10601,10511 and 10631
E. Returning Fish to the streams– Homeowner Correspondence
F. Establish Goals for 2018
VIII. ITEMS NEEDING IMMEDIATE ACTION
Before discussing any item not on the posted Agenda pursuant to Civil Code §4930(d), the Board shall openly identify the item to the members in attendance at the meeting.
- SUMMARY OF ACTION TAKEN (REVIEW ONLY)
- Annual Calendar
- Action List/Property Inspection
- Community Map/Profile
- NEXT MEETING
The next meeting of the Board of Directors will be held on Monday, March 19, 2018 at 5:30 pm Executive Session and 6:30 pm General at United Methodist Church Garden Grove 12741 Main Street, Room 21, Garden Grove, CA
- ADJOURN GENERAL SESSION 7:30 P.M.
Professionally Managed By:
Optimum Professional Property Management, Inc. (ACMF)
ACCREDITED COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT FIRM
230 Commerce, Suite 250, Irvine, CA 92602
(714) 508-9070 / (714) 665-3000 Fax
“Making a Difference ……TOGETHER”